Unfortunately it has become increasingly difficult to maintain the ever changing screen types that are obtainable at low cost ans so these devices will no longer be available. The text here is for archive purposes. For existing customers who require replacements then it may be possible to do a special order. Use the contact information.
The BV514 is a PIC32 microcontroller with a 2.8” full colour touch screen attached. It has an optional Bluetooth module and so can be used for remote input / output.
It is based on a modular design with I2C or serial being the main methods of communication to other devices although it also has several I/O available.
The primary intention is for it to be a low cost control module and to this end the four connectors are spaced on a 0.1” grid to enable other modules to be plugged in.
- Getting Started Demonstration of how the board works and installing software
- Data Sheet This is the data sheet for the BV514 including using Bluetooth
- Circuit Diagram - This is an external pdf file
- PIC32 Data sheet for the PIC32MX3 processor
- BV_COM2 Latest terminal emulator recommended for BV513
- Software Various free software and utilities
- ByPic Firmware
- C Programming Using the boot loader C programming is easier